The MDH solution
to help you realise your business potential
A service with the added benefits of detailed advice on both your business and personal taxation, and a financial ‘healthcheck’ so you can really make your money work.
- Prepare your accounts (statutory financial statements or limited companies)
- Audit those statutory financial statements (if required)
- Prepare abbreviated financial statements for submission to Companies House (limited companies)
- Deal with all business tax matters – including preparing income and/or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting your partnership tax return (partnerships) or Corporation Tax Self-Assessment return (limited companies)
- Deal with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs
- Report on accounting systems – our grading report will help you to improve your systems and in the process reduce your accountancy fees.
- Personal tax planning – A personal tax planning review in February to make sure you are aware of any opportunities to minimise your personal tax liabilities and possibly create more wealth for you.
- Business tax planning – A detailed tax planning review two months before your accounting year-end so you are aware of any opportunities to minimise your tax liabilities and possibly create more wealth for you.
- Tax efficient remuneration packages – Clear advice on the most tax efficient remuneration packages.
- PAYE healthcheck – We will review your PAYE records to make sure you are complying with all the requirements. This will minimise the risk of penalties and interest from any subsequent visit from the HMRC
- VAT healthcheck – We will review your VAT records so you are complying with VAT requirements. This will minimise the risk of penalties and interest from any subsequent visit from HMRC
- Benchmarking review – A benchmarking review to measure the performance of your business against other businesses in your sector. Our report will highlight areas where improvements can be made to your profitability and cash flow position. We will also hold a meeting with you to discuss the findings and plan for the future.
Business peace of mind
"Not sure which service is right for your accountancy needs? Contact my team now on 020 8647 0297, we will be happy to help you find the right solution for you."