Optional extra accountancy services
Need other specific or one-off services too? No problem – we can help you with any/all these through our choice of optional extra solutions. So how can we help you best?
Bookkeeping & VAT
- Accounting software – We understand the benefits of current accounting software options. Using our knowledge, we can review your business and make recommendations.
- Book-keeping – We can save you time and use our expertise to help you manage the finances of your business
- VAT registration – As well as completing your VAT registration, we can explain the different schemes and what you need to be to be compliant.
- VAT returns – VAT calculations can be both complex and time consuming. There are significant penalties for errors, and any potential investigations can be stressful. Let us prepare your returns and you can concentrate on your business.
- VAT healthcheck – This service is designed to find any VAT issues before the VAT officer does.
- Company formation – Registering a limited company can sometimes feel like a minefield. We can make this simple for by helping with incorporation and other related issues.
- Registered office – Under the Companies Act law, every company must have a registered office. This must be a real address but this doesn’t necessarily have to be the place where it does business. Some companies use their accountant’s address and some of our clients use ours.
- Company secretarial – Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary? We can help you fulfill this role effectively, as required.
- Payroll and PAYE returns – Payroll isn’t simplistic and has deadlines for payments and year end returns. If you are an employer, you are responsible for any potential mistakes. We run payrolls monthly, quarterly and annually. We can advise on the most suitable for your business if necessary.
- PAYE healthcheck – This service is designed to find any PAYE issues before the tax officer does!
- Auto-enrolment – Every employer with at least one member of staff now has to enroll those who are eligible into a workplace pension scheme and contribute towards it. If you’re not sure what to do or how to do it, we can undertake it for you.
- Construction Industry Scheme - If you are registered as a contractor under the CIS scheme, we can process the monthly CIS returns with HMRC, verify the subcontractors and ensure that the right amount of CIS is deducted from them.
Business & Tax Planning
- Personal tax planning – Need help completing your tax return or want to pay less tax? Our personal tax services are available both for business owners and private individuals.
- Business tax planning – Taking into account your business and personal goals and helping you to minimise your tax liabilities and your tax bill.
- Tax efficient remuneration planner - Your tailored remuneration solution. We can calculate the most tax efficient way for you to extract money from your company.
- Management accounts – Relevant and timely management accounts give quality management information to help you in making the best decisions.
- Inheritance tax planning – Avoid paying tax again on wealth you have accumulated and been taxed on already. Our tailored wealth succession planning enables a smooth transition to the next generation as well as minimising tax liabilities.